THE PURCHASING/PRINTING PROCESS
*Overnight shipping is not an option at this time.
All content of this website including text, graphics, drawings, and paintings, is property of Xavier Payne and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Reproduction and internet links, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
1. ORDERS ARE PROCESSED ON A WEEKLY BASIS. PRINTING OCCURS IN-HOUSE ON FRIDAY AND ARE SHIPPED THE FOLLOWING WEEK (BETWEEN MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY)
2. IF AN ORDER IS MADE AFTER 11:59PM (CST) ON FRIDAY IT WILL NOT BE PRINTED UNTIL THE NEXT SATURDAY.
3. IF AN ORDER CONTAINS 11X17 PRINTS OR SMALLER IT WILL BE SHIPPED IN A STIFF ENVELOPE. IF AN ORDER CONTAINS AN 18X24 PRINT OR LARGER IT WILL SHIP IN A TUBE. SHIRTS ARRIVE IN A BAG.
1. SHIRT ORDERS ARE PROCESSED THROUGH PRINTAURA.COM AND ARE USUALLY PRINTED WITH DTG (DIRECT TO GARMENT PRINTING) TECHNOLOGY.
2. ORDERS ARE PROCESSED ON A WEEKLY BASIS. ORDER IS PROCESSED ON PRINTAURA AND TAKES FROM 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS TO PRINT ON SHIRT. AFTER SHIRT IS PRINTED, IT IS SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU VIA PRINT AURA IN A PLASTIC SHIPPING BAG.
3. ORDERS ARE TAKEN FROM 12AM SATURDAY- 11:59 ON FRIDAY EVENING. IF AN ORDER IS MADE AFTER 11:59 ON FRIDAY IT WILL NOT BE PRINTED UNTIL THE NEXT SATURDAY.
Orders are processed safely through Stripe which accepts all major credit cards.
Before placing your order, please make sure that your shipping address is correct. Customers will be responsible for all extra shipping charges in case of listing an incorrect address.
Print shipments are sent USPS Priority Mail and/or Fed Ex. Original art is shipped USPS Priority Mail. Please allow 10-15 days for delivery within the continental USA.
ORDER FULFILLMENT CAN TAKE UP TO A MONTH
Occasionally, there are extreme cases where shipping may even take longer than one month, and if that's the case you will be notified. If you have not received your order in one month, send an email through the contact form asking for the order status before submitting a claim through Stripe. I would love to keep you up-to-date on the status of shipping, and would hate for you to miss out on a product that you truly wanted because of a lack of communication. Thank you for your patience, as we do our best to ensure the quality delivery of your product(s).
Due to the nature of artworks, returns, refunds and/or exchanges will only be made on a case-by-case basis. If you have received damaged prints, immediately email attachments or more of receipt to email@example.com.
Lifestyle Products are lnked on the Lifestyle Products page. They are purchased and manufactured through society6.com/xpayneart. For a complete list of Society 6's policies and FAQs click HERE!